Senior Consultant (Alfabet)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
ABOUT THE JOB
Software AG is seeking a highly qualified candidate for our North American Global Consulting Services Alfabet practice. The position necessitates interacting with all levels of our customer's organizations including executive stakeholders (C-level), domain stakeholders (business/system analysts) and respective end user communities. The primary objectives of the position include implementig the ALFABET solution, coaching customers on industry and solution best practices, and driving long term adoption and customer referencability in the market through successful delivery outcomes.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience with ALFABET as a solution and/or will have command of leading Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies. Candidate will be experienced in the collection, storage, analysis, modeling, and reporting of EA and IT Planning artifacts leading to high quality and efficient deployments of the ALFABET platform. Candidate should strive to be a thought leader amongst peers and have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Academic Degree: BS in Computer Science or other related field; Masters or PHD optional
Professional Experience in year(s): 5
- Knowledge of TOGAF and ITIL
- Industry experience in banking and securities, energy, insurance, manufacturing, transportation, retail, utilities, or other vertical markets
- Experience in identifying, documenting and verifying both technical and non-technical requirements for EA and/or IT Planning initiatives with excellent problem solving skills.
- Proven track record managing the implementation of enterprise software solutions for Fortune 500 customers as a consultant. This includes managing customer expectations and delivering to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- MS Project
- Knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or MSSQL-Server preferred)
- Knowledge in SQL language"
- General knowledge of .NET based applications
- Solid experience using project planning solutions (MS Project) to track engagement progress.
Languages: English other languages a plus
Additional Requirements/ Soft Skills:
- PMP certified preferred but not required.
- Highly customer and service oriented
- Strong analytical capabilities; proactive work ethic, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-supportive and capable of target-oriented and structured work
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to formulate abstract solutions in a constructive manner
- Experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external) simultaneously
- Preference to work in an Agile environment.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
What you will love about working at Software AG
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Business Casual office
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Click on the link to view the full EEO statement http://www.softwareag.com/corporate/images/EEO_Statement_tcm16-130491.pdf
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|العنوان||الولايات المتحدة, California, California City|