Senior Cloud Platform Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Sr. Cloud Platform Systems Engineer
Railroad19 is looking for a successful candidate with a Cloud & Systems Engineering background, experience in PaaS and software development. This role is 100% remote working with other remote employees.
You will be consulting with other technology teams to resolve technical issues for managed software and application integration. You must have proven experience with PaaS/web-infrastructure on open-source platforms. The position is hands on and you will be required to work with developers to establish best practices. You will also work with solutions architects on evolving business requirements while strengthening the tech stack at a large Fortune 100 Media Company.
At Railroad19, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Our headquarters is located in Saratoga Springs, New York, but this position gives you the ability to work remote. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
U.S. locations only
- Support and enhance business-critical PaaS/Web infrastructure for corporate environments
- Install, configure, integrate, deploy, upgrade, and manage web infrastructure, including but not limited to the following environments: LAMP, Cloud Foundry, and Java EE containers
- Research and recommend emerging technologies in partnership with Solutions Architects to meet evolving business requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for managed software and aid in application integration for PaaS solutions running on VMWare
- Identify opportunities and create scripts for automating deployments and recurring tasks
- Act as a liaison with solution providers on technical issues and updates
- Create and document technical processes for use by L1&L2 support teams
- Interact and communicate with all levels of an organization including different service delivery partners
Skills & requirements
Minimum of 6 years of senior level experience in the following:
- Hands on experience with deploying open source platforms on various Unix/Linux distributions
- Operational expertise in configuration, change control, and source control
(preferable GIT) for configuration scripts and settings
- Experience performance tuning J2EE, LAMP, and MEAN based web applications
- Experience with configuring DNS, SSL certs, firewall, load balancers, and SAML/SSO
- Experience with log management software i.e., Splunk, Nagios, ELK , LogEntries, Papertrail etc.
- Experience using a Unix/Linux command line interface
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience honoring stringent SLAs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supporting high traffic B2C sites
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry and BOSH experience is a BIG plus
Desirable Skills (Optional):
- Hands on experience on either of the automation tools – Ansible/Salt/Chef/Puppet
- Running Enterprise Application on private and public cloud
- Experience supporting search technology platforms
- Open-source contributor
At Railroad19, we develop customized software solutions and provide software development services. As a Railroad19 employee, you will be part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits and 401k.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|