Senior C# Software Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-08-28 05:16:13
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. Our goal is to develop software that makes learning both engaging and effective, and to make it accessible to as many students as possible.
We govern ourselves by using a flat-hierarchy system that is focused on motivation and results. We believe in flexible work hours and a good work-life balance and while we love to get results, it’s incredibly important for us to have happy co-workers.
We are a team of approx. 20 developers. Some of the projects we are currently working on includes, but are not limited to: VR, building complex game/simulation editing tools and advanced learning analytics dashboard, scaling DevOps server architecture to reach millions of students. To achieve our goals, our stack includes C#, Unity3D, Python, AWS etc.
We are currently in search of a senior professional who is proficient in C# (an idea of Unity 3D might be useful too). This is full time, fully remote position (with onboarding period in Bali).
Your day-to-day tasks -
- Extending our award-winning visual simulation editor.
- Designing and developing new features for our highly popular virtual laboratory simulation and gamified education platform.
- Engineer cutting-edge innovative educational gaming technologies integrated into Unity3D.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team comprised of C# Developers, 3D Artists, QA Engineers, Content Writers and Content Developers.
- Drive improvements to our coding practices (such as test-driven development practices).
- Contribute product ideas and work with the Product Team to help refine product features and requirements.
You might be a great match if -
- You are proficient in designing, developing and maintaining applications using C#.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and great communication skills.
- You like to take initiative and bounce ideas that will help us to revolutionize the science education.
- Naturally, you possess a great attention to detail.
- You have a solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, and best practices.
- You tend to propose smart but simple solutions.
- Ideally, you have MSc in Computer Science (but this is not must-have, we do appreciate practical skills more).
- Working experience with Unity 3D engine and/or WPF is regarded as a plus.
- Working experience with Agile methodologies is regarded as a plus.
Why should you join us?
- Friendly and productive work environment with fun, multinational, smart and open-minded people.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies.
- A competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- 90-day introduction period in Bali.
- Regular coaching and training with the focus on personal and professional growth.
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work in an exciting company with no dull corporate lifestyle.
Our recruitment process.
We aim to contact our candidates within 1 week of receiving resume. You will go through different stages that will allow us to get to know you better and vice versa. In total, our process usually takes not more than 3 weeks.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|