2017-08-24 09:13:29 True False
Senior Backend Engineer (Expert in Advertising Technologies) for a Growing Start Up
Headquarters: Madrid, Spain
Millions of people have watched content through our technology. We are a passionate, early-stage team, working hard to build the best platform in the world for telling great stories through the lens of big brands. We have tons of interesting technical challenges, including architecting and deploying infrastructure to handle our scale as well as designing and maintaining a slick and secure web application. We aim to revolutionise the global content industry and become the leading global technology platform for content creators, brands and media companies.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer with strong experience in developing, maintaining, optimising and scaling any of the following solutions: DMP, DSP, SSP, Adserver. You will be part of the core engineering team and work very closely with them to help design a solution that can scale internationally. You will be a key participant in answering the following questions:
- Technologies: Which database technologies will be best for user profiling (i.e. DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Cluster modelling: How to break down the requests that come from publishers & group them into clusters (i.e. Female Clusters, High CTR Clusters, etc.).
- Campaign Matching: How to match users from specific clusters with the best campaigns.
- Optimisation algorithms: Which ones to use considering the needs the system will have in terms of accuracy & speed (i.e. Heuristic, Linear, Non-Linear Programs).
- Forecasting system: Best techniques to avoid campaign misdeliveries.
- Programming language: Which ones are better when looking at highly concurrent systems like this one (i.e. Elixir).
- User profiling: Optimal cookie synching methods.
- Systems Architecture: How to best turn a complex monolithic application into microservices to solve scalability and growth challenges.
Our primary objective is to work with you in making sure we follow the right steps when developing each part of a system like this. A system that is going to be highly concurrent, and which will use very large amounts of data to ensure it serves the right content to the right user in an efficient and timely manner.
Ideally, we are looking for someone confident in the following fields and technologies:
- Ruby on Rails / Sinatra
- Comprehensive AWS experience including a solid understanding of CI and CD, Amazon S3, RDS, EC2, SQS, IAM and Route 53
- Strong understanding of virtualization and network administration
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Database optimization and data modelling
- Building data pipelines
- RSpec + Capybara
- Solid experience with relational databases and NoSQL, handling very large datasets (millions of rows).
It would be great if you also had experience with:
- Linux Systems
- Video.js or any other HTML5 video player
- Analytics, Tracking pixels and Ad Serving Technologies
- Real-time Advertising systems
- Experience of DevOps and/or supporting production environment.
Also, it is very important for us that you have:
- Advanced english level.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers.
- You'll join a small, early-stage team, working on multiple critical functional areas.
- A flat structure that’s always open to hearing opinions and receiving feedback; we understand that we can constantly improve so we greatly value individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit that are willing to put great ideas forward.
- Team structure that allows working remotely.
To apply: Please state at the top of the email relevant experience in advertising technologies: firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 5 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر