Every single weekend, there are billions of fans cheering for their teams, and millions of players giving their best on the field. Sports connect people in a way that only a shared passion can achieve; it unites families; it creates friendships; it brings joy into the world. At Metrica Sports, we live to contribute to that passion. We develop innovative solutions that empower the constant evolution of your favourite sports!
If you share our mission and passion we want to hear from you! As part of Metrica Sports you will:
- Be part of a small highly skilled team focused on developing high quality software for sports data analysis and video editing.
- Work as a backend engineer building a robust API which will serve as backend of a data visualization and pattern recognition software.
- Plan, design and implement fast and scalable solutions using NodeJS and NoSql databases as well as integration with a high performance pattern processing platform.
- Be able to work remote. We aim at getting the best people working on a project they love no matter where they live!
Who we are looking for:
- You are crazy about sports.
- You have a startup spirit and are eager to leave your own mark in the sports you love.
- You are intrinsically curious, like to research new technologies and constantly want to learn and improve.
- You are highly collaborative, love to share your knowledge and want to work in small and dynamic team.
You are a good fit if:
- You are comfortable configuring and maintaining servers infrastructure and know how to balance and scale for an increase on demand.
- You are an experienced backend developer who is comfortable working with NodeJS and understands the concepts of modern RESTful development.
- You are curious about software development as a whole and not limited to your area of expertise.
- You can adapt and learn and will always look to improve both your skills and the product your are working on.
- You have a solid foundation of system design principles, data structures, and algorithms.
- You love to take on difficult challenges.
- You are self-driven, value autonomy and are committed to ship high quality code.
- You are proficient in unit and integration testing paradigm.
- You have experience working with CI systems and delivery philosophies and practices.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We would value:
- Experience using MongoDB databases.
- Experience developing high volume and low latency services.
- Experience using AWS.
- Be a part of the sports you love.
- Work in a company which product is used by profesional clubs around the world.
- You will be working in a young but fast growing startup. Possibilities to make an impact are everywhere.
- Choose your own setup.
- Anual salary between 35k - 70k plus equity. To be discuss depending on experience and location.