Senior Backend Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Who doesn’t love Travel?!? Who doesn’t love Tech?!? Clicktripz is a travel technology leader that builds innovative software solutions for travel companies.
Clicktripz is looking for a skilled Senior Backend Engineer. This is a full-time position. Telecommuting within the U.S. or based in Manhattan Beach, California - whatever works for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, test, and deploy new features to the backend. Example projects include: bidding algorithm optimizations, location mapping algorithm improvements, building out RESTful endpoints and internal dashboards.
- Maintain and, when necessary, refactor the core software libraries used to keep the Clicktripz ad exchange humming.
- Support ongoing maintenance of and enhancements to the backend infrastructure for several product lines that span multiple technology stacks.
- Manage the build and deployment processes across various backend services.
Skills & Requirements
- 5 years minimum experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience building production-level websites, and a solid understanding of the web stack.
- Knowledge of or experience with Amazon Web Services.
- You have excellent communication skills. We are a remote and global company with clients and employees all around the globe.
- Specific skill requirements vary depending on the project. The majority of backend code is written in PHP or Go and deployed on Linux servers in AWS. Other technologies include but are not limited to Git, Postgres, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, Puppet, Docker, and Drone CI. Knowledge of murloc migratory habits is also essential.
- You’re a fast learner, and passionate about discovering new technologies.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||php,backend,docker,postgres,senior,intern,nginx,aws,redis,git,ux,amazon web services,linux,go,engineer,backend engineer,infrastructure|