Senior Backend Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Headquarters: San Francisco
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow. We are a ~25 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We ❤ open source – using dozens of open source projects with contributions to many of them, and released some of our own: https://github.com/closeio
We're looking for an experienced full-time developer to join our core team who has a strong understanding of web technologies and want to help design, implement, launch, and scale major systems and user-facing features.
Come help us with projects like...
- Helping conceive, design, spec, build, and launch new user-facing features
- Improving the performance and scalability our API
- Improving how we sync millions of sales emails each month via IMAP
- Working with Twilio's API, Websockets, and WebRTC to improve our calling features.
- Creating actionable insights for salespeople based on their sales activity data
- Building a scalable webhooks system to deliver real-time events to Zapier and other API integrations
- Improving our Elasticsearch-backed powerful search features
- Have 5+ years experience building modern back-end systems using Python, Redis, Elasticsearch, Postgres, and MongoDB or similar databases
- Have significant experience designing, scaling, debugging, and optimizing systems to make them fast and reliable.
- Care a lot about code quality and maintainability.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team; able to take larger projects and run with them mostly on your own
- Be able to work well in a remote / distributed team environment, manage your time well, and have strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Have contributed open source code related to our tech stack
- Have production experience using Docker or Kubernetes
- Have experience with sales or sales tools
- Have experience building B2B SaaS products
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world! Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- For personal growth: help build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package.
- Fun company culture that embraces a healthy work/life balance.
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/close.io/592193bf-8a9c-43cf-86a1-faeb75107939?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=WeWorkRemotely
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|