Would you like to work in a team that strives for excellence, rewards creativity, and values your technical knowledge as a Software Developer in Test? Are you the type of person who can handle the hard problems in a little while and the impossible just takes a bit longer? We are looking for you!
- This is not a job in QA, this is a software development job focused on writing test automation frameworks and services
- Work with the business and technology groups to refine requirements and functional specifications
- Develop code and unit tests in a continuously integrated environment.
- Work with our quality engineers to automate testing and make sure all issues are bug free
- Takes responsibility for solving issues and uses skills to help others do the same
- Encourage and drive the development teams to provide even higher quality for our game
- Expand and enhance our continuous integration and deployment process components
- Infect everyone with your passion for high quality games
- At least 4-6 years development experience
- Should have a strong background in computer fundamentals: data processing, run times, network protocols, memory management, appropriate data structures
- Hands-on testing experience regarding web/mobile applications
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (i.e. Selenium)
- Ability to design software and algorithms to solve problems or model specific scenarios
- Experience with Agile development and process including scrum/Kanban
- Profound knowledge of quality-focused techniques such as TDD, BDD, code Reviews
- Experience debugging software using standard tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open-concept work environment within cross-functional Teams
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in automating tests on every application layer (UI, service, unit)
- Excellent communicator - present and defend the QA perspective to other team members
- ISTQB/ISEB certification
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Automation Engineer / Software Engineer in Test with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.