Based in Boulder, Colorado, Mondo Robot is a multidisciplinary team of digital artisans that bring together passion, collaboration, and creativity to create high-concept digital solutions that are innovative, engaging, and results-driven. We rock websites, games, strategy, bikes, motion, tequila, video, code, logos, tacos, mobile, music, new identities, IPA’s and sweet Colorado pow. Not to mention, we’re a hell of a lot of fun to work with.
Senior Art Directors at Mondo Robot are responsible for creating visually innovative work. They set the bar for design on everything from fully-responsive websites, mobile apps, AR/VR to DOOH and product design. They oversee multiple projects from conception to executive, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and ensure that deliverables satisfy the client’s goals and objectives. This role is a mixture of hands-on work and leadership. Senior Art Directors will inspire and mentor more junior members of the Creative Department.
- Collaborate with various disciplines to solve problems through stunning design
- Receive creative direction and design feedback fluidly and without trepidation
- Voice your opinion on style and aesthetic, while defending design decisions
- Effectively present ideas and design rationale to internal teams and clients
- Conceptualize the big picture, but pay serious attention to detail
- Create and manage assets, typography, logos and icons for multiple platforms
- Work may include photo manipulation, custom illustration, typography and lettering
- Participate as a leader on any given project or team
- Own multiple projects while meeting deadlines and maintaining organization
- Ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Accurately estimate and track time
- Maintain a keen eye on the design industry and technology
- Provide a strong voice in ideation sessions
- Help to mentor and grow junior designers
- 5-7 years of design experience
- Beautiful portfolio of compelling digital work
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Knowledge of how to create responsive design systems
- Strong understanding of grid, layout, typography and color
- A conceptual mind
- Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback
- Skill with prototyping tools (InVision, XD, etc.)
- Skill with Keynote and Powerpoint
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Skill with motion (After Effects, Animate) and 3D (Cinema 4D)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Benefit
- Relocation assistance
- A great collaborative team interested in growing with you
- Opportunities to make a real difference with a variety of non-profit and for-profit Clients
- RTD EcoPass
- Mondo Robot is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Send us an email with your resume and a link to your portfolio or GitHub if applicable.*
*To be considered for this role, please include your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.