If you’re the Senior Applications Developer we’re looking for, you’ll be creative and passionate about great code, use solid programming methodologies and practices, and be a great team player. You’ll also be someone who is passionate about learning and growing, as this role covers web development, web services development, system integrations, analytics and data warehousing, server and account administration, and so much more.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid education in computer science (bachelors degree minimum) and will be able to demonstrate mastery and a strong track record in full-stack development (back-end and front-end).
If you’re looking for more than just a web development position, you’ll want to apply.
FulcrumTech is a results-driven market leader and innovator in email marketing. If you want to be part of a winning team that thrives on creativity, curiosity and quality—and have fun doing it—tell us in your cover letter why you’re our ideal team member! If you currently have the right experience, please submit your resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Not only do we pride ourselves on providing outstanding online team collaboration, we offer great benefits including:
- Supportive team environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Long-term disability
- Competitive Paid Time Off
A Successful Candidate must have:
Bachelors Degree Minimum
At least 5 years of experience working with the following back-end and web service technologies and database/server administration:
- Advanced understanding of Windows Server Operating System
- Experience with deploying, configuring and managing IIS
- Familiarity with MS deployment tools
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Server configuration, management, and deployment for high availability/high traffic websites and web services
- Deep experience with REST and SOAP Web Service technologies
- Solid hands-on experience with relational database development with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Advanced understanding of MS SQL Server administration
- Demonstrated skills for optimizing indexes, debugging, and normalizing database structures
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Strong proficiency in C#
- Experience with MS Azure or other Microsoft hosting environment
- Experience with DNS & SAP setup (desired)
- SSIS/SSRS (a plus)
Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience working with the following front-end technologies:
- CSS3 (a plus if you’ve worked with Sass or LESS)
- Scripting Language exposure, like PHP and VBScript (Classic ASP)
- Outstanding critical thinking skills
- Strong professional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills, for working within a team and possibly directly with clients
Finally, our ideal candidate will have the following general skills:
- Excellent attention to detail while balancing several concurrent projects
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of database design
- Skills for writing reusable libraries
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g., Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience working with email-service provider (ESP) tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Listrak, Responsys, or other enterprise-level ESPs
- Experience with Tableau (a plus)
We're FulcrumTech, an award-winning email-marketing agency that is 100% focused on driving outstanding results for our clients. We love all things email, we're obsessed with data, and we live for beautiful creative that performs. We're always on the lookout for the best and brightest to join our family of email ninjas. And we can't wait to meet you.
While working for FulcrumTech you would be part of an agile team that works closely together in a fast-paced and fun environment. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all FulcrumTech employees have the opportunity to get involved in many areas of work, and to learn and grow quickly.
To learn more, visit our website at http://www.fulcrumtech.net.