Senior Android - Living for Android and wanting to lead the way for clientsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You have 2+ years professional Android development experience.
- You have a deep understanding of modern Android development.
- You have experience working with REST APIs.
- You have experience with continuous integration and git.
- You have experience with agile development processes.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
- You know about the different programming paradigms.
- You have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- You are not afraid to use modern development techniques like reactive programming and dependency injection.
- You have experience with architecture patterns like MVP or MVC.
- You are comfortable using popular third party libraries like Retrofit, Butter Knife or OkHttp.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development, we are still independent, 170+ employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmö and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
We offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world. We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Oredev.org as well as internal knowledge sharing days with about 170 experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we’re an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have our own integration programme for talents: Talents without borders.We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|