Senior Android Developer IoT (Europe)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Headquarters: London, UK
Location: Remote (-/+2 GMT)
Salary: £55,000 - £85,000 (Experience based)
Our mobile team is expanding and we are seeking a talented Senior Android Developer to become part of Purepoint. You'll be working on a project which helps consumers control their smart home using their smart phone.
We specialise in building bespoke software for global businesses. We are remote-first by design and have a team of highly-skilled and multi-disciplined engineers. We are proponents of Agile methodologies and our primary focus is to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
Strong knowledge of Java is required. Experience with MVP and dependency injection using Dagger 2 would be great and working knowledge of RxJava 2. Real world experience building and maintaining Android apps is a must - from UI to APIs. This project will involve being part of a team working on an application used by tens of thousands of customers every day.
Currently, we are building applications across retail, energy, and healthcare sectors. Our applications make life simpler; whether its processing millions of transactions or automating the smart home.
This role is a full time, permanent position and you can work from wherever you want within -/+2 GMT. Our remote-first team is spread across 14 different countries. Our HQ is based in London, UK.
Skills & Qualifications
- MUST: Be eligible to live and work in the UK (We don’t sponsor Visas)
- MUST: 4+ years Android experience working on commercial projects
- MUST: Experience working in an Agile team and working harmoniously with others
- MUST: Exceptional written and spoken English
- MUST: Experience working with APIs
- MUST: Competent at using Git
- SHOULD HAVE: Ability to navigate, understand, and reuse large existing codebases
- SHOULD HAVE: Experience working with complex server-side design
- SHOULD HAVE: Used tools such as Jira and Trello
- SHOULD HAVE: Experience with MVP and dependency injection using Dagger 2
- NICE TO HAVE: Working knowledge of RxJava 2
This role is perfect for a candidate that not only enjoys development, but also wants to have input on the best approach and implementation method. On a typical day you will:
- Morning stand-up with the team via video
- Navigate large existing applications, understand the functionality, and implement new functionality
- Interact regularly with the client’s technical team
- Pair program with fellow team members
- Write efficient and testable code in Java
- Review PRs created by your fellow team members
- Document your code concisely and clearly
- Take part in regular retrospectives to improve the team process
An ideal candidate has:
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and spoken English communication skills
- A proactive and autonomous approach towards work
- Experience working across a variety of different languages
- Ability to work on large codebases with require patience to understand
- High quality coding standards
- Strong team ethic; keen to help other team members succeed
Delivering exceptional value to our clients is imperative. The ideal candidate is the perfect brand ambassador; a brilliant technical mind with the accompanying interpersonal skills necessary to function in a team environment.
As a Purepoint developer you will work in a small and close-knit group. Our mindset is focused on constant iteration and improvement.
We will give you all of the tools necessary to excel at your role. We use Jira, Trello, Slack, Github and Zoom (video conferencing) in our day-to-day business.
Our managerial structure is very flat. We put customer experience and satisfaction first and really believe in delivering a service that is cutting edge.
- Work remotely
- Great salary
- Flexible holiday package
- Rewarding work on bleeding-edge technology
- Career development - investment in your skills
- Exceptional support network from your team members
- Funding towards open source projects
To apply: http://careers.purepoint.io/apply/stGSbmjB9Y/Android-Developer-Remote-2-GMT
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|