Who we are
At TOTVS Labs we are democratizing access to Artificial Intelligence to hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide in several industries, such as Manufacturing, Financial Services, Retail, Health, Education, Agroindustry, and Logistics.
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated, and enthusiastic individual to join us on the journey in building the artificial intelligence of the future. You’ll get to work with a small and global team moving at breakneck speed.
As a Senior AI Engineer you will:
- Help us to define and develop the architecture of our AI Platform
- Identity relevant problems that can be solved by using Machine Learning
- Design and implement Machine Learning modules that can be used by other Engineers and Data Scientists
- Design, develop and deploy large scale, distributed systems
- Help us to democratize access to Artificial Intelligence to companies of all sizes from different industries.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, or equivalent job-related experience
- Strong knowledge of how to design, develop and deploy large scale, distributed systems
- Experience with core Java and related technologies
- Understanding of Big Data concepts and technologies, including Spark, HDFS and Performance Optimization
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, self-motivated, fast learner that comfortable working in a dynamic environment tackling challenging problems.
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Experience with other Machine Learning platforms
WHY WORK AT TOTVS | LABS?
Innovation is our passion.
At TOTVS | Labs, we are working to create innovative technology and products that will transform how businesses work, helping them to grow faster and compete globally.
We come from all over the world.
Our small team represents 80% of all continents. We also have a native Californian!
Our team members come from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds, which spurs our teams to explore issues, concepts and ideas from a wide range of perspectives. We give these talented, creative people the tools, the time and the resources they need to envision the enterprise technology of tomorrow, and then bring it to life as a product.
We work hard, but we play hard too.
While we work hard, we play hard too, taking time to enjoy the beautiful scenery and climate that is unique to the Bay Area. We combine the energy, world-changing fun culture of a startup with the strength and resources you can only get from one of the world’s largest software companies.