2017-06-01 22:03:04 True False
Headquarters: Leesburg, VA
The Scrum Master serves as a servant-leader to one or more assigned PhishMe software development Agile teams, including Scrum and/or Kanban teams, while championing Agile practices throughout the organization.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and the ability to communicate technical and non-technical details of the designated PhishMe product or project.
- Lead release planning activities including but not limited to maintaining and reporting on milestones
- Track and monitor key metrics for various projects
- Keep project artifacts up to date in Jira
- Champion the Agile/Scrum/Kanban philosophy at all levels of the organization.
- Assure adoption of, and adherence to, the PhishMe Agile/Scrum/Kanban framework and tool sets.
- Manage the Scrum/Kanban processes at the team level.
- Requires demonstrated experience as a full-time, dedicated Scrum Master in a successful Agile/Scrum environment. Experience with Kanban desired but not required.
- Understands and successfully communicates the values and practices of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Be a Servant Leader and have an Agile mindset.
- Be skilled in uncovering roadbloacks and inefficiencies and work with the team to remove or elevate.
- Enable team to understand the value of transparency, inspection & adaptation, collaboration, and self-organization.
- Supports Product Owner as required to facilitate effective Agile meetings.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to facilitate (or remove barriers to) communication and collaboration between all team members.
- Able to facilitate virtual meetings effectively and inventively.
- Understands and works to overcome challenges of distributed teams.
- Identify and elevate or facilitate removal of road blocks to team productivity.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings and sessions as required including Daily Standup, Scrum Planning Meetings, Product Delivery Demonstrations, and Retrospectives.
- Represents and advocates for the team in meetings.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Enables transparency into product/project related information to show progress towards PhishMe goals using Confluence and other mediums.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master .
- A thorough understanding of Agile software development frameworks, values, and processes.
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
- Able to act as servant leader at the team level.
- Experience with entirely distributed teams strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
- Enthusiastic - Must be high-energy.
- Drive for continual improvement.
- Quick learner - Must be able to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains of the development teams.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must.
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Experience with Jira is preferred, but not required.
- Holds a Certified Scrum Master or PSM certification.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of recent and active experience in the Software Development industry in the fields of Software Development, Quality Assurance, and/or Project Management.
- Active involvement in the local Agile community is a bonus.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Leesburg, Virginia
- US - Telecommute
To apply: To apply for this position, please follow the link below: https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1181/scrum-master/job
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 8 أشهر
منذ 3 أشهر