Salesforce Principal Developerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
We are actively seeking an accomplished Sr. Software Engineer who will be a critical member of the technology team and will be deeply involved in the custom development of multiple implementations. The Sr. Software Engineer will work collaboratively with the delivery teams to ensure a high quality product.
This position will support the Salesforce implementations for our Nonprofit and Higher Education clients. You will work closely with our delivery team to understand the clients needs and then translate those needs into software designs and software configurations.
- Deliver and oversee the development of high quality programming code, primarily using standard web technologies (Java, C#) within salesforce.com based projects.
- Review Sr. Developers architecture and code, helping enhance and strengthen their skill sets. Serve as escalation for Sr. Developer in problem-solving.
- Establish and ensure compliance with programming and other technical standards.
- Collaborate with other team members of the project teams on custom software/integration design, architecture and system testing.
- Support business development activities by providing technical approaches, estimates, and prototypes.
What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years development/design experience with Java, C#, Sql and related technologies.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
- At least 3 years of database application or ETL development Web development experience.
- Must be comfortable working with complex software development projects and be capable of working both independently and within a team.
- The candidate must have a track record of achieving goals and meeting deadlines, and the ability to work in an aggressive, fast paced environment with evolving requirements.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: C#,.Net,Java/J2EE and web related technologies, (JSON, XML, etc), Restful, SOAP. Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures).
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Ability to work in team oriented environments.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs.
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- 2-3 years of Salesforce.com systems integration and/or implementation experience is ideal but not required.
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|