Athos was developed to give athletes and coaches unprecedented insight into what happens at the muscular level, to better understand the physical output of their training and competitive performance. We are committed to helping athletes of all levels perform at their highest potential, in and out of competition. Our mission : build better athletes.
Interested in joining? We're looking for highly-motivated and driven employees who help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation.
This role is a great mix of customer service, sales support, marketing, and operations:
The main pillar of this role will be supporting our Sales & Marketing team. You’ll coordinate Sales & Marketing projects, from Sales enablement collateral to conference preparation, and lead generation and CRM maintenance. You may work alongside our Content Marketing Lead on customer testimonials and quotes one day, and conference materials the next.
We receive interest from athletes around the globe, that’s where you come in! You'll play an important role in helping to connect those leads to our sales team, so they can do what they do best- sell!
When you are not supporting your teammates on the Sales team, you’ll be on the front lines, helping customers directly. You will handle front-line support via email/chat both pre-sale and post-sale. You will delight customers with deep, smart, proactive support. Plus, you will have ownership of documentation and other support collateral (instructional videos, help articles and product screencasts)
In this role, you’ll wear many hats, giving you the chance to explore various paths: support, sales, marketing, and operations.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1-2 years of Support, Sales/Marketing experience preferred
- Great communication, comprehension and writing skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- An ability to learn quickly and technical aptitude
- A passion for helping others and empathy in spades
- Self-starter who can take initiative. You know that done is better than perfect-- but still put forward your best work
- Know how to strategically prioritize and amplify your voice when an issue is urgent or high impact
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions
- Ability to distill complex features and benefits down to crisp, memorable messages
- You should love working in fast-paced environments
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Intercom (what we use), Zendesk, Sprout Social, or other ticketing or social media monitoring system a plus, but not required
- Experience in the sports industry, either as an athlete or working directly with athletes and sports teams
What We Can Offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment in Redwood City, CA
- Autonomy and room to make a real impact, and a supportive team to help you along the way
- This position holds great opportunities for learning and growth, and can provide the launching point for an outstanding career in the sports technology industry.
- Medical insurance through Cigna
- Dental & vision insurance through Guardian
- Life insurance
- Catered lunches and exceptional snack game
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
Athos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.