Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to make high performance a daily reality for everyone by upgrading the earth’s coffee and food. Our mission is to help people perform better, think faster, and live better using a proven blend of ancient knowledge and new technologies, informed by science, and measured results from our customers. BP products help people live better by using fat for fuel, saying goodbye to sugar and supercharging mitochondria.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, everyone on the team is passionate, smart, focused and driven.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive.
The Bulletproof team is looking for a creative, collaborative, and self-starting Territory Sales Manager to join our Sales team and help us build a world-class company. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for aggressively expanding brand distribution and in store positioning in the Natural/Specialty Grocery Channel. Focus on progressive sales strategies to develop and manage a new business pipeline required to achieve budget goals in the designated territory. This will be accomplished by (1) Direct Selling to Key Accounts (2) Managing Broker Sales team
The ideal candidate will live in the West Coast, and have a demonstrated history of successful relationship management and product placements with the regional Grocery teams at Whole Foods Market.
- Managing New Business Pipeline required to Achieve Budget
- Gain New Distribution Partnerships
- Gain Additional SKU placements with Existing Distribution Partnerships
- Continual Void Matrix Management
- Manage New Item Introductions
- Direct Selling to Key Accounts: Build sustainable partnerships with key decision-makers as assigned accounts and territories required to achieve budget
- Broker Management – Drive high level of broker performance, motivate and direct brokers to achieve budget
- Working with Collaboratively with Bulletproof cross functional teams: Brand, Product, Finance, Supply Chain.
- Align on and implement plans to accomplish channel budget goals.
- Full P&L Management, Manage Trade Spend cross functionally, aligning with Product and Finance teams on Budget,
- Negotiate Partner Marketing Programs
- Manage Forecasting for assigned accounts and territories
- Build a rapid pace of growth by developing effective sales strategies
- Determine account level strategies that fit brand and company goals
- Study market trends and competitive landscape
- Manage 1-2 Field Sales Reps within the territory
Skills and Experience:
- 8-10 years of sales experience with a Food & Beverage Consumer Packaged Goods Company in the Natural/Specialty Grocery Channel
- Previous experience with an early stage food/beverage company is desirable
- High energy, high integrity
- Able to support key territories within the region by traveling up to 80%
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
- You are ready for your next career challenge and can operate in an unstructured environment
- You are comfortable taking action, jumping into new projects, making recommendations, and thinking strategically
- You are a natural self-starter and don’t need permission to do great things
- You are a team player and looking to make a huge impact whenever the business needs
- Working virtually with the team does not cramp your style
- You’ve tried Bulletproof Coffee even if you don’t drink it every day (or other Bulletproof stuff)
- You’ve read the book or blog, or hear the podcast enough to understand our culture, and are ready to live our mission to help people reach their ultimate state of performance
Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?