Headquarters: San Francisco, CA and Kolkata, India
iMerit is a unique for-profit company with a social impact mission. We specialize in providing data services to global clients. Founded by successful entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley, we employ marginalized youth and women who have been trained in digital skills. This workforce provides critical services such as data enrichment, sentiment analysis and data classification.
Our customers range from large, enterprise organizations to high-impact tech and ecommerce companies. We work with their most innovative teams in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Product Experience and Data Science.
Our funders include Omidyar Network and the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation. With 800+ employees, we are an agile and fast-paced global startup with growing revenues and hands-on leadership.
About the Role
This is a job with a greater purpose. The position is at the forefront of innovation, consulting with the most cutting-edge companies in the world that are tackling the biggest technology challenges of today. By building meaningful relationships that result in the closing of revenue generating contracts, you are an essential ingredient in scaling of our dynamic workforce that includes over 800 marginalized youth, giving them a sense of purpose, while driving a measurable social impact to their daily lives.
As a Sales Executive (Director) you are a high energy, polished and articulate salesperson that will:
● Be a Hunter - Prospect, schedule, and run meetings with wide variety of technically minded enterprise accounts and high tech companies, with responsibility for the full sales cycle
● Be Scrappy - Able to put together/customize useful sales materials (presentations, one-pages, case studies)
● Be a Problem Solver – Have a consultative approach to deeply understand client needs and business goals and how iMerit will provide customized services to deliver
● Be a Team Player - Work cross functionally with Marketing, Solution Architects, and Delivery Services teams to ensure campaign success and communication
● Be a Self Starter - Tackle new markets and opportunities with a great sense of urgency with little direction and training
● Be an Influencer - Lead by example, show high level of work ethic, add to the company culture, and deliver measurable results
● Minimum 4 years quota carrying sales experience
● Ability to work interculturally and in a distributed team
● Interest (and openness) to travel (25%)
● Self-directed learner and hands-on problem solver
● Comfortable working with data and technologies
● Prior experience CrowdSourcing, Outsourcing, or Solutions Selling
● Desire to learn independently about market trends, technology and concepts in Machine Learning/Data Science field
Ideal Candidate Traits/Experience:
● Proven track record in reaching/exceeding sales goals
● Experience working for an international company
● Experience working with remote teams
● Prior work history with crowd-sourcing/outsourcing
● Interest in social impact
● Basic knowledge of excel, powerpoint, google documents, and SalesForce
To apply: Please send resume and a cover letter explaining your fit for both iMerit and this specific role to jobs @ imerit . net. Use the subject line format: "[Your Name] - Sales Executive - WeWorkRemotely."