InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communication
- High degree of comfort speaking with prospects via phone and email
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Desire to learn and adapt (Proven track record of ability to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment)
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hat
- Exposure to design tool space and/or start-up environment a plus
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Respond to requests from inbound leads in timely manner and conduct qualification calls
- Book meetings for qualified prospects with the sales team
- Collaborate and iterate on inbound emails and messaging
- Target and prioritize prospects within our CRM for re-engagement
- Use chat tools to qualify prospects on our website
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.