Sales Development Representativeنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Dribbble is the world’s premiere community for designers. We are a profitable and bootstrapped company helping the world’s design talent share their creations and get hired. Dribbble has grown to become the go-to resource for discovering and connecting with designers around the globe. All that said, we feel that we are just getting started.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team to help us realize our vision of building the world’s best platform where anyone who wants to interact with the design community will come to: share, socialize, network, hire, advertise, or find a job they love.
Why you want to work here:
Dribbble has a passionate community and a real business model. We’re pro-having-a-life and family-friendly and our culture reflects that: 40-hour work weeks, flexible schedules, and a flexible vacation policy. If you work with us, you’ll find out pretty quickly that we’re goofballs, but we treat our employees like grownups (in the good ways, not by making them wear khaki pants.) We’re a remote team and we’re spread all across the land. We get together IRL a few times a year, but mostly we enjoy each other’s company over Slack and video calls. If you live in Canada or the United States, you can join the team without worrying about relocating.
We’ve got some truly excellent perks:
- Work from anywhere. We are a 100% distributed team.
- Stay healthy. Full medical and dental for you and your family.
- Unlimited paid-time-off.
- Pro tools. MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do a great job.
- Get your learn on. We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
- Family leave. 3 months paid maternity/paternity leave for US employees.
- Perk up. Monthly coffee budget so you’re not just loitering at coffee shops.
- Buff up. Gym and exercise reimbursements so that you stay fit.
- Save up. Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
- Hang out. Meet up with your remote team face-to-face. Each time we’ll meet up in a different city around the world.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, personable Sales Representative with a passion for working in the design world to help with our proactive sales efforts. This is a full-time, remote position for someone in the United States or Canada. As a Sales Development Representative, here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Learning the company profile and operations
- Generating, qualifying, and passing new sales opportunities to the sales team
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Implementing ad campaigns and reporting campaign performance as needed
- Assisting with management of the sponsorship calendar and forecasting as needed
- Being generally available to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to help the Sales Team and Dribbble as a collective whole
The requirements for the role are that you have:
- Experience in Outbound Sales Development, or a similar role
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Experience building and managing a pipeline of leads from start to close
- The ability to meet (and even exceed!) monthly sales revenue goals
- Familiarity with Airtable, Front, and CRM tools
- Enthusiasm for Dribbble or the design community
- Worked remotely, or want to give it a shot
If you think you would enjoy working remotely on a small team that loves building product and helping designers share and find work, please consider joining us.
Please send a cover letter/statement with your application. It doesn’t have to be long, but it’s really important. Team fit is critical for a company of our size, so help us get to know you a bit.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|