The members of our Sales and Marketing team members are growth engineers or growth hackers. They work hard to design, build, deploy, and test processes that can help attract new customers; and onboard and retain those customers. We also collaborate with the Support team to assist them with helping customers with questions about how to use our products (Event Espresso and Event Smart), and we collaborate with the Development team to assist with testing bug fixes and new feature development. This way we can drive growth by knowing our products inside and out.
Check out Event Espresso https://eventespresso.com and Event Smart https://eventsmart.com to get a feel for what we do.
On a daily basis you’ll:
- Create processes, campaigns, and tactics that drive growth and increase customer retention. Including but not limited to designing and executing: email campaigns such as drip campaigns and email automation, recording demonstration videos, a/b opt-in campaigns, editing the website content and files to improve performance, designing digital advertising campaigns, analyzing data and using it to design further experiments, and much more!
- Communicate with customers about our products via email, forums, and live chat to help them understand if our products will meet their needs and help the customers get the most out of our products to be successful
- Collaborate with other team members to test bug fixes and new software features
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with using WordPress including plugins and themes
- Experience writing and reading HTML, CSS, and maybe some PHP
- Proficient with writing and reading the English language
- Experience with using analytical platforms such as: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, OptinMonster, etc.
- Experience with the psychology of customers, social media, viral loops, email marketing and drip campaigns, on-boarding customers, customer personas, blogging, writing documentation and use cases, paid advertising, re-marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, etc.
- Self-motivated and curious, willing to investigate a hunch and test whether it works
- Contract position
- Full-time or Part-time (full-time preferred)
- Compensation Depending on Experience (DOE)
- Remote location, work from anywhere with a good internet connection