Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
It’s simple. We have too many ideas. We want to try them all and add features to our existing products all while continuing to provide exceptional support to our growing customer base.
We’re looking for Ruby on Rails developers to help expand our product line, improve our existing products and help build the next generation of Litmus tools.
A typical day for one of our developers might include working with our design team to figure out the best way to present a new feature to our customers, working with the .NET team to integrate a new API and working with customer support to squash bugs.
What are you looking for in a candidate?
You should have a strong understanding of Ruby and Ruby on Rails, we won’t limit to x years experience, but you should be able to impress us with your app building skills. We are interested in people who have strong product experience, people who have spent a lot of time sweating the details about what really matters to customers. We’re happy to introduce you to the plethora of other technologies we use.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation – that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- First-class remote culture. While we have offices in Cambridge, San Mateo & London, you can work wherever you do your best.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.
Unfortunately, we don’t work with recruiters at this time.