Reverse Engineer @ Malwarebytesنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Who We Are
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re pretty proud of all that too. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
As cyber threats become more dangerous and complex, the ability and prowess of the malware fighter must grow to match the enemy. At Malwarebytes, we use these advanced abilities to detect and prevent malware from reaching the user, however as the threat increases with new exploits being developed all the time and the enemy heavily backed by cyber-crime organizations we are developing powerful and proactive measures to fight back. To do this, we need individuals who can dig into the seedy underworld of the internet to gather intelligence and stay one-step ahead of the enemy, bringing that intelligence back to the eyes and ears of the public so they can protect themselves from dangers beyond their imagination. Malwarebytes success is attributed to our “outside-of-the-box” methods of thinking and we want to bring in more individuals who can look at a picture and see a thousand different images. Be prepared to never turn off your brain as we take the fight to the bad guys’ front door, for the safety and peace of mind of all users.
The Malwarebytes Labs team is looking for an analyst with an emphasis on reverse engineering to join our group of detectives, writers & misfits from around the world. This role requires an intermediate to advanced level of experience and knowledge working in the InfoSec field. The position can be local to one of our numerous worldwide offices OR entirely remote.
- Perform deep analysis of threats including reverse engineering malware & deconstructing attack campaigns
- Work with automated exploit and malware collection systems
- Research new and upcoming threats with the aim to develop defensive measures, detection policies and educational literature to inform the community
- Assist in researching and identifying malicious actors for the goal of taking down operations
- Write blog posts to educate and inform users on current cyber threats, safeguard measures and useful cyber security knowledge
- Travel: 5% (for conferences / training / company events)
- Location: Remote Okay
- At least 2 years of experience reverse engineering different types of malware using IDA Pro/OllyDbg/WinDbg/etc.
- A firm understanding of both client side and server side malware and their associated operations
- Experience and knowledge of the tools involved in static & dynamic malware analysis
- Familiarity with virtual environments and virtualization tools, I.E. VMware, Virtual Box
- Clear, developed and engaging writing ability
- English writing and speaking proficiency
- Familiarity with programming in Assembly for Intel architecture
- Knowledge and experience working with online threats such as web vulnerabilities, exploit attacks and phishing scams
- Familiar working with an IDS and/or conducting traffic analysis
- The ability to communicate well with internal team members, other company departments & both technical and non-technical users outside of the company
- 2+ years working in the Information Security field
- At least 1 year of working remote
- A passion for fighting the evil that lurks online
- A sense of humor
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Located in Ireland’s new “Smartest” Building
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element, annual global company off-site, music events and lots of other great stuff
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a rapidly-expanding office within an established multinational organisation
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|