Remote Community Manager (RCM)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
We know applying for a new job at any company requires trust. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Koch. Here are a few resources that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Koch.
· Our Commitment to Applicants -> https://www.kochfordlincoln.com/pages/our-promise-to-applicants
· Core Values at Koch -> https://www.kochfordlincoln.com/pages/koch-core-values
· Creep us on Instagram! -> https://www.instagram.com/kochautogroup/?hl=en
Who Are We?
We’re Koch, an Auto Group from Canada! We made waves this year as the first OEM dealer to offer Canadians an automotive e-commerce experience. We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and accurate. Small teams mean less bureaucracy, less management, and more getting things done.
Are you an emoji master? Are you a grammar freak? If the answer is yes, then please read on!
We’re looking for someone who loves building and nurturing social communities. Our ideal candidate loves analyzing their performance, strategy, and messaging to effectively engage the audience. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as on their own. We want a rock-star.
You should be empathetic to people and should be able to easily put yourself in their shoes. You want to make customers feel valued and empowered after interacting with our social media channels.
You love to write. Almost everything you will do is done via written communication (both on social media and between teammates).
The work you do at Koch will have a visible and transparent impact on the business. Social Media is a fluid and dynamic type of marketing. It’s not the same thing over and over again, and it often involves full commitment past work hours: constant learning, researching, planning, content creation, or just answering questions in comments.
You should crave setting set your own course. At Koch, things move quickly, meetings can occur randomly—weekly or monthly one-on-ones. You always have complete control of your day, but you need to make things happen without someone directing you.
Skills, Certifications, and Qualities You Will Need to Succeed:
· Facebook Blueprint
· Google Analytics
· People orientated
· Go-getter attitude
· Value time
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong organizational, analytical, and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines and change priorities in a fast paced environment
· Ability to exercise innovative thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to articulate information to the customers in 140 characters or less
· Ability to adapt to the needs of your team
Things You Might Do:
Koch is not a startup, but we act like one. You’ll get your hands dirty with a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll get to lead:
· Content Creation
· Social Media Marketing
· Event Coverage
· Customer Relations
Location: Anywhere You Want.
If you want to work remotely, that’s cool. If you want to work near others, that’s cool, too. The current team is in Edmonton, the capital of Alberta, Canada.
Compensation and Benefits:
Contract compensation is based on experience.
· Annual company party—we will fly you out to meet the team.
· 2 week paid vacation after your first 12 months—we insist you take at least 2 weeks off each year to prevent burning out.
· We offer an optional Chromebook to all staff. We love Google apps, and we want you to love them, too.
· We’ll pay for your Google Play account, so that you have tunes while you work.
· To keep things fair, we offer a monthly coffee card for Remote Workers, as we offer an in-house coffee bar to onsite staff.
Applying Is Simple:
We only consider candidates who want to dedicate the next two years to becoming to a Social Media Ninja. If this is you, send us a one page resume and the following questions:
· Tell us why you’d be a good fit for this role.
· Tell us why you want to work at Koch instead of somewhere else.
· Send us a link to a corporate social account that you think is well done and explain why?
Finally, wait for us to reply. We reply to everyone who we feel would be a good fit for Koch.
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|