Release Automation Engineer, SRE @ Fastlyنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
Fastly helps the world’s most popular digital businesses keep pace with their customer expectations by delivering fast, secure, and scalable online experiences. Businesses trust Fastly to accelerate the pace of technical innovation, mitigate evolving threats, and scale on demand. Founded in 2011, Fastly powers online destinations including Airbnb, GitHub, Alaska Airlines, Pinterest, Vimeo, The Guardian, The New York Times and Ticketmaster.
The worldwide cloud services market is projected to grow rapidly to $236 billion in 2020, according to Forrester, Inc. As more and more businesses move operations to the cloud, Fastly is well positioned to continue increasing CDN, cloud networking and cloud security market share with edge cloud services that reach beyond content delivery.
We’re building a better Internet. Come join us.
RELEASE AUTOMATION ENGINEER, SRE - San Francisco or Remote
We are looking for a Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/D) Engineer to join Fastly’s Production Engineering team. The CI/D Engineer is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build / integration infrastructure. Create and maintain fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments, including our edge cache fleet, internal applications, and applications hosted in AWS and GCP. Write build and deployment scripts.
- Support CI/D tools integration/ operations/ change management, and maintenance.
- Packaging software for release.
- Improving packaging processes and standards.
- Support full automation of CI/D Testing.
- Collaborate with development and SRE teams to develop policies, standards, guidelines, governance and related guidance for CI/D operations.
- Support developers from with build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment based on tools usage and policies, standards.
- Troubleshoot issues along the CI/D pipeline.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related field, or work equivalent.
- Ability to excel within an "Agile" environment (i.e. user stories, sprints, iterative development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.) .
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: Ruby, Python, Go.
- Expertise with build automation tools – Jenkins preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to multitask. Able to set priorities and follow a timeline
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Systems level configuration management tools - Chef ideally, and creating automating infrastructure/ code deployment and management
- Varnish, Nginx or other cache and proxy servers
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management (i.e. Git, Jenkins, Team City, Subversion, etc) and code branching/merging strategies
- Experience with Linux and containerization, particularly with Docker
- Experience with a Cloud-based environment, particularly AWS and/or GCP. Both would be ideal!
- Good understanding of quality control and test automation in agile-based continuous integration environments
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with Omnibus and/or Debian packaging
- Unit testing and code-coverage tools
- Functional test automation techniques and tools
- Experience with artifact repositories such as Artifactory or Sonatype Nexus
- Some experience with SQL and relational databases administration (i.e. Oracle, MySQL)
- Any experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes or Docker Compose a plus
- Open source license tracking, auditing and reporting
Fastly provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|