InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Recruiting team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a huge impact on the overall candidate experience.
- Ensure candidates have an amazing experience throughout the entire recruiting process – scheduling interviews, doing reference checks, and being a point person throughout their interview.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Manage records for all candidates through the use of our applicant tracking system
- 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or human resources experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Self-directed, problem solver with a passion to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. Our company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.