£45-£80k, Equity & Bonus
At The Collective, we dream big about the future of living. Our goal is to create smarter, emotionally integrated buildings that house diverse communities of passionate and like minded people. When it comes to technology, our mobile application is our primary consumer facing digital property that will completely change the way people think about ‘home’.
To pull this off, we’re looking for a versatile and product minded React Native Engineer to join our team and code this vision into reality. You’ll be working alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers and developers, although this role represents an exciting opportunity to be our first in-house mobile engineer, you will have a lot of potential to be creative and grow with the company!
We want to see that you have relevant experience, that you like automating away repetitive work, that you have good attention to detail, an aptitude for learning new skills and that you have empathy for your team-mates and our customers.
- Architect and build our cross-platform mobile app using React Native
- Collaborate closely with the product manager and wider team to help define the product roadmap
- Work with third party data sources and APIs
- Make sure our product experience is smooth and enjoyable, by tracking and fixing bugs appropriately
- Apply your creativity to make sure the app delivers a stand-out user experience and is a delight to use
- Experience creating mobile applications on both iOS and Android
- Experience with React / React Native / Redux
- Fluency with typed languages, object oriented programming, and common design patterns
- Fluency with Git, code reviews and issue management.
- Basic user interface design skills to build something simple and clean
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Options package
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company with world changing potential
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays