What we will build together
Currently at Artbees, we’re working on a brand new SaaS website builder solution that will expand the possibilities of visual web design! That’s where you come in. We’re looking for applicants who have a passion for working with web design tools and the motivation to challenge pre-existing ideas of how the future of web design can evolve.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js that will help customers build websites using drag and drop tools and components
- Building reusable and scalable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- You have interest and patience to help other developers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will be working on a newly created team, so you need to be prepared and assertive in setting standards and design patterns with your new colleagues
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Access to tons of premium books and resources to improve your knowledge
- Paid travel & accommodation to headquarters
- Flexible and fair time off policy
- Birthday surprises
- Spotify subscription gifts
- Gym membership
- If you speak at a tech conference, we’ll cover all expenses.
- We are a semi-remote team so we do invite individuals to work with us from anywhere on the globe. Nevertheless, we prefer to have a time overlap of 4-5 hours working together.
- At Artbees we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Artbees is proud to offer an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our hiring process and workforce is committed to maintain equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. Our current team is a testament to our commitment to diversity and merit.