Rails/Ruby Developer (f/m)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 6 أشهر
Contentful is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
We're a fun team of over 100 people from 36 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
As a Ruby Developer, you’ll work on vital core components of our platform that are built using Rails and Ruby with high availability, high security, consistent and reliable performance requirements.
- Develop new functionality of the Ruby and Rails service that power our backend
- Participate in research and speccing activities of new functionality and capabilities
- Implement and maintain integrations with external services and other services in our infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve the production environment in which our Ruby services run
- Proven experience in developing, deploying and maintaining complex Rails projects, possibly on different Ruby and Rails versions
- You have already worked on, and with, APIs (consuming and emitting) and integrations of third party services (OAuth, payment providers, billing backends)
- You are familiar with the common Ruby Gems and the Rails ecosystem
- You are familiar with SQL and MySQL specifically for live operations
- You are familiar with RabbitMQ or other broker based messaging systems
- Ideally, you have had exposure to other tools like Redis, DynamoDB
- You are confident in dealing with operational aspects like infrastructure sizing, reverse proxies configuration, and common Linux servers tasks
- You believe in testing the code you write
- You’re comfortable working collaboratively on a small team and independently on solo projects
- Having maintained previous sizeable Rails deployments hosted on AWS is considered a plus
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes is considered a plus
- Work for a cutting-edge technology company and gain exposure to a variety of modern technologies
- Join an innovative tech company; our product is made by developers, for developers and we count among our investors and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)
- Be part of a team of experts in a company where technology matters and is key
- We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware to software, your work environment to your chair, we've literally got your back
- Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|