At Gin Lane, we’re dedicated to building the best consumer experiences in the world, through storytelling and technology. We believe that the best brands stand for something, and deliver a consistent experience of that belief across all of their touchpoints.
We’re looking for a superb QA Engineer to work with our Lead QA Engineer, and product team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate product thinker that is laser-focused on delivering high-quality experiences. They’ll be working closely with all disciplines in the product team to help ensure high-quality throughout the experience build process.
This is a freelance / contract role, on a project-by-project basis. This role can be remote.
- Professional technology or QA experience
- Some experience with Agile project methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas in written form
- Keen attention to detail and organization
- Management and execution of quality and testing for all product-facing projects
- Work with Lead QA Engineer to identify quality metrics and acceptance criteria for projects
- Creation and execution of scripts to test functionality and load for projects
- Utilization of third-party test tools and services
- Creation of test plans across functional, visual, motion and system domains
- Advocate and apply quality principles and metrics throughout entire product lifecycle
What it means to join the Gin Lane team:
At Gin Lane, we simplify and humanize consumer experiences to create a frictionless world, through both agency and venture partnerships.
Our multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, and strategists is driven by empathy for our partners, passion for quality in our craft, persistent curiosity, and the desire to improve the world in which we work.
We form carefully curated, deep partnerships with some of the brightest and most progressive partners in the space. Built upon a shared long-term vision, our close working relationships promote a culture of innovation, collaboration, and a steadfast focus on the end customer.
We work with some of the leading tech and consumer brands and startups. Recent clients include: Harry’s, Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Dia & Co., and GE.
We hope that you’ll join us on the journey. Interested?
Please apply below.
No recruiters please.