We are looking for a software engineer who is passionated by quality coding in order to join the QA team and help us continue producing quality opensource software.
Joining the QA team you will work with experienced engineers on helping maintaining and improving the overall quality of the code produced by a team of nearly 30 developers.
- You know test frameworks like JUnit, WebDriver, Cucumber...
- Maven, Gulp, Bower... are all close friends of yours.
- You already operated with FindBugs, Jenkins, SonarQube and/or other continuous integration and quality softwares.
- You enjoy building tools for exigent developers.
- You like investigating issues and finding elegant solutions.
- You willing to learn, upgrade technical skills but also co-operate with the rest of the team and help them improving the quality of their code.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
- Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation.
Your application gets bonus points when:
- You have an active public GitHub profile (or similar)
- You can finish this sentence: "if it's not tested, then it's..."
- When you talk about testing, people tend to stare at you as
- The last guy who told you "Sorry Dude, I did not have the time to write a test" is dead