Who we are
FAMOCO has developed the world's first Android transactional solution. We help companies meet their digital transformation goals by providing a fully integrated, mobile, business-centric and secure end-to-end solution.
We have designed three components that help us to change the world:
- our hardware: a secure and affordable NFC mobile device
- our OS and apps: a secure enterprise-ready Android OS
- our cloud service: an online service to manage devices remotely
It is a turnkey solution for large scale deployments: devices are delivered ready-to- go and require no further configuration. FAMOCO targets the transportation, cashless payment, field service management and access control markets.
In 3 years time, with offices in Paris, Brussels, Rennes and New Delhi, we have deployed +100,000 devices in over 30 countries and work with international groups like Orange, Gemalto, AliPay, PayPal, AccorHotels. We believe that adventures are a team effort that draw on the unique strengths of each member.
We have Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution compatible with Android devices. The back end is fully developed in Python following all the best practices to provide quality service to our clients. We are also delivering a RESTful API for our clients to have full control of our MDM in their own production environment if needed. The front end is developed using React/Redux and Material Design Lite(MDL).
Our web team is looking for a passionate and hands-on developer to join the team in Brussels.
What you will be doing:
Design, develop, test and deploy quality code. Maintain and improve existing code.
What we need As an incredible developer, you are an ace when it comes to versatility and you have both relational and technical skills. You have experience with:
You have experiences with:
- Python (Django, DRF)
- Relational database (PostegreSQL and NoSQL)
- Version control (git)
- RESTful Web Services
- Linux Sysadmin
You are someone who:
- Had an experience as a Linux Sysadmin
- Have a 3+ year in software development
- Have a self-starter and strong teamwork spirit
- Is fluent english
- React and Redux
- Proven open-source contributions
- Public code repository
- Docker, Ansible
Thanks to several years of experience in web development and in applications realisation, or even as a lead developer on some projects, you are at ease with all the tools mentioned and you have your favorite techniques.
Your friends or colleagues usually qualify you as:
- Someone with a great analysis, synthesis and judgment capacity * Someone creative and open minded who isn’t scare to take risks * Someone curious, thirsty of new technologies * Some who have a self-starter and strong teamwork spirit
Why join us?
To join our team means:
- Working in an stimulating and dynamic environment with great challenges every day and a real opportunity to witness the impact of your work on FAMOCO’s development
- Take part to a real human adventure with passionate, talented colleagues among whom you will grow and work on exciting projects
- The pleasure of working and innovating with a technology with which the usages are booming
- The unique opportunity to work on state of the art technology with multiple applications across countless markets and customers
- The possibility to reveal your skills, enhance them and fulfill yourself greatly
- Working in an incredible coworking space with events organised each week as well as a comfortable and pleasant spaces
- Be among a multicultural community always in search of new ways to enhance each individual’s potential
- A salary in line with the market and the experience of the engineer.