Python Developer – Django @ Calibr8or
Backend developer needed for development and maintenance of an analytics product. The person we are searching for will enjoy solving problems and have a strong background programming in Python and the ability to work with Django. We work on Macs. We are tools agnostic; you will be free to set up you own personalized development environment using resources of your choice.
Calibr8or, a joint venture of Sullivan and Original Spark, is developing an always evolving software product that is destined to become an industry standard used by companies both global and local.
- 5 years working in a fast-paced software environment as a backend developer
- 3 Years Strong python programming experience developing secure and scalable applications.
- 2 Years Django web-framework experience
- Experience with Django Rest Framework for building restful APIs
- Experience with Docker, Docker Cloud, and AWS
- Experience with Postgresql
- Experience with third-party APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good Documentation habits
- Experience with unit testing.
- Product development experience
3D Generalist & Motion designer Missions principales
Tetouan Province, Morocco
Full-Stack Senior Web Developer - Remote
Software Engineer, Mobile