Midnight Commercial, a Brooklyn-based innovation consultancy, is seeking a freelance or full-time Project Manager.
You would be responsible for independently managing the production and deployment of complex, technical projects across the globe. We have multiple positions available in this role and are interested in both senior producers with extensive experience as well as those just starting out.
- Start as a key contributor to the initial creative discovery
- Collaboratively develop production plan, timeline, and budget
- Take over ownership of the project upon creative sign-off
- Assemble and manage the project team
- Oversee and direct all phases of production
- Ensure highest-quality work through installation and project close
- Document and archive project notes and resources
The only important qualifications are pure capability and cultural fit. You don’t need a degree and you don’t need a fancy resume—you do need to be the best at what you do.
- Generous, comprehensive, and concise written communication skills
- Nearly telepathic empathy and interpersonal understanding
- Deep respect and appreciation for clients, collaborators, and vendors
- Can learn quickly and perform capably and calmly in any situation
- Tireless attention to detail and clear global picture of projects in motion
- Understanding of your weaknesses and ability to demand help when needed
- Expertise in managing complex projects across a variety of domains
- Familiarity with manufacturing, engineering, and technology processes
- Fluency with, and love for project management tools and practices
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Freelance opportunities are also available.