Project Manager, EMEAنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-09-12 04:38:41
Join Zendesk’s Professional Services team where you will design, and project manage the delivery of, high value service engagements. You will work with Sales to target large enterprise customers, leading the development and delivery of services such as on-boarding, migrating, training, developing and overall extending Zendesk beyond its core, yet amazing, capabilities.
- Become proficient in customer support workflows and Zendesk’s business applications and services offerings. Apply this knowledge to Zendesk customer business needs to design high value services engagements.
- Support our Sales team with a focus on large enterprise customers. Lead the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations.
- Manage partner resources from assignment to completion to ensure the customer has a positive Zendesk experience.
- Support account management team with customization requests from strategic accounts.
- Lead and deliver on projects for the EMEA business.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with Zendesk partners during the sales process and in delivering joint customer engagements.
- Strong demonstrable experience delivering support and/or consulting services, preferably involvement in selling services
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- Experience delivering customer support services, or experience with products and/or processes related to customer support groups
- Fluent German & English language skills
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities and Executive-level presence
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience in facilitation
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and methodologies
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation (desirable)
- Ability and willingness to travel
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organisations and their customers closer together. With more than 81,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organisations in 160 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||operations,manager,api,consul,project manager,customer support,saas,sales,json,project management|