Product Ownerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: Leesburg, VA
PhishMe is seeking a hands-on Product Owner to join our product management team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing and prioritizing the product backlog to ensure that your Scrum team delivers high-quality software with every iteration. This position will report to the Director, Product Management and will work closely with product management, engineering, customer support and other teams. The successful candidate is an exceptional negotiator, organizer and writer who can translate high-level business or product requirements into detailed user stories. The Product Owner demonstrates an ability to empathize with both stakeholders and end users and make the right choice to deliver value to both constituents in the face of technical, resource, and time constraints. Most importantly, you have a passion for software!
- Leads requirements gathering efforts on the epics as needed – consulting with Product Manager, Engineering, System Operations and other stakeholders
- Documents story details based on the epics and after review with development
- Actively participate in all Scrum meetings, including daily standups, retrospectives, and demos
- Leads backlog grooming to decompose/estimate stories
- Collaborate with UX team to create mockups
- Write acceptance criteria
- Answer questions from Engineering, clarifies requirements, etc.
- Document the new feature for implementations and release notes
- Demonstrate latest iteration to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of experience as Product Owner in Agile environment
- Must have enterprise/B2B software products experience in SaaS or On-Premise delivery model
- Demonstrated experience writing user stories or software requirement specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to troubleshoot issues quickly, and find solutions to solving them independently in a timely manner.
- Exhibit good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other applications.
- Inbuilt ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously.
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification is preferred
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
- US - Telecommute
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply: To apply for this position, please follow the link below: https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1346/product-owner/job
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||operations,manager,consul,product manager,ux,customer support,saas,dba,agile,engineer|