Product Marketing Specialistنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are seeking candidates in the following timezones only: Europe (UTC+0 - UTC+4); US (EST or CST only).
Hotjar is a 100% remote organisation headquartered in the Mediterranean on the island of Malta. Our company vision is to change the way the web is built and improved by democratising user analytics and feedback. Our core product is free and available to anyone with an internet connection.
About this Opportunity
We’re looking for a creative and tech-savvy Product Marketing Specialist to drive user activation and adoption within our growing user base. You’ll be responsible for researching user behaviour, crafting product positioning, and effectively articulating the value of Hotjar to new and existing users. In doing so, you’ll be working within a growing team of marketers, while collaborating with our product team, helping steer the Hotjar product roadmap and improving the user to customer journey.
In this role you will:
- Develop and regularly refine message flows for user product adoption
- Research and develop messaging and positioning to increase product relevance in the eyes of our users
- Research, define and create educational resources that help our users reach their goals
- Assist with product launch campaigns and ongoing promotion for product improvements
- Interview, survey and measure behaviours of our varied user segments and develop strategies to improve the product experience and adoption
- Work with the marketing team on developing innovative ideas
- Work in tandem with our product team to evolve the product roadmap and coordinate on promoting improvements and new releases
- groundbreaking marketing campaigns that deliver on the expectations of our highly informed and knowledge-hungry user community
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €55,000 to €75,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- You're an excellent writer who is skilled in brand and product positioning and persuasion
- You’re a data-driven and customer-oriented product marketer with 5+ years experience
- You have 3+ years experience in product marketing for the SaaS or B2B space (ideally with lower price point solutions)
- You’re able to create and deliver timely content that drives measurable action
- You work collaboratively across team types (product, customer success and marketing)
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have a proven track record for successful product adoption and growth
- You’re a self-starter comfortable with working independently and remotely
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/product-marketing-specialist/?source=WeWorkRemotely
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|