Product Marketing Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر 2017-09-12 05:29:04
Appsembler is the leading learning experience platform. Appsembler’s mission is to empower trainers and educators to deliver better online learning experiences with one, easy-to-use platform.
We are a fully remote company and our team values location independence, having a positive impact on the world through education, being self-directed, flexible work hours, open source software, and the fast-paced nature of a startup working on an emerging technology. Our customers include organizations such as Microsoft, Financial Times, MIT, Penn State, and Arizona State University.
Appsembler is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to bring new Appsembler products and features to market. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will own the positioning, messaging, sales materials, competitive resources, and launch management process for our core SaaS product.
Your mission is to understand who our users are, what they need, what they don’t realize they need, how to communicate with them, and to communicate these insights cross-functionally to increase engagement, user happiness, and customer acquisition.
You’ll partner closely with our Product, Sales, and Success teams to build product launch strategies, manage and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive feature engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
You’re analytical, creative, a storyteller and a world-class communicator. You’re a fast learner with a knack for distilling complex technical concepts into clear, convincing ideas. You’re motivated by not just the what, but the why. You listen to the customer and to the data. You thrive amidst cross-functional projects, aggressive deadlines, and consistent change - and you understand that at the very core of every successful product are happy users.
- Lead our product go-to-market campaigns, feature updates, and ongoing product education to our prospects, customers and the broader market.
- Lead, design, and launch campaigns to drive adoption and engagement of new and existing products and features.
- Define customer needs and insights, and develop targeted messaging and marketing programs aimed at addressing different audience segments.
- Partner with Product to influence the product roadmap, prioritize which new products and features should go to market, analyze customer and market data, and drive measurable user engagement.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales team and position us to win.
- Manage the strategy and content creation for ongoing enablement
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3-5+ years experience in product marketing in the B2B SaaS space.
- Impeccable writing and presentation skills, with the ability to craft both value-based and feature-focused messaging for multiple audiences.
- Ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders and on multiple projects at all times.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to effectively synthesize data, discern user insights, and develop market research.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels
- Flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Meaningful work, with the potential to have a huge effect on people's lives via online learning.
- The flexibility to work remotely. We are a distributed-first company, and each Appsembler team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
- A friendly & intellectual atmosphere, with a tight-knit and supportive team.
- Stock options depending on experience.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and company holidays.
To apply: Please apply on our website: https://appsembler.workable.com/jobs/564534
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|