Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As our team grows, we’re looking to hire a technical product manager with responsibility for:
- Consistent UX across the platform
- Public APIs
- Core platform infrastructure and cross-cutting concerns
- Ensuring our product meets all market segments from consumer to enterprise
- Integration with our partners to ensure that they integrate seamlessly and bring the right information to the right people across the organization
This role provides autonomy to think strategically, make data driven decisions, and institute the tools necessary to quickly identify and solve platform and partner issues. The plans and roadmap you define will be fundamental to providing a world class user experience and cross-platform integration. This position is highly collaborative and requires outstanding analytical and communication skills. This role can be located at San Mateo, CA (Preferred) or Cambridge, MA or Remote.
- 5+ years experience creating product plans and roadmap including business cases, functional specs, PRDs and user stories
- Previous dev experience or additional time spent directly as a product manager working on consumer facing products, API integration and software platforms
- Experience with enterprise software and integrating it with other business systems and APIs (such as CRM, Email Service Providers, and Business Intelligence)
- A strong analytical mind and a determination to get to the bottom of problems
- Worked with stakeholders across different teams to understand their needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering, MBA preferred
- Be able to put yourself in the shoes of the end users
- Work well across dev, UX, test/QA, and user research
- Enjoy taking things apart to see how they work
- Take pride in a well built and well specified system
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, except we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. No matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.