Product Manager - Kuali Financialsنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 3 أشهر
Headquarters: Salt Lake City, UT
Kuali, a growing open source SaaS company, is seeking an innovative, proven entrepreneurial business leader with a deep knowledge of enterprise finance to lead the evolution of a best-in-class financial management solution for higher ed. Kuali Financials is in production at over 30 institutions including Cornell, University of California, Indiana University, and the University of Hawaii system. We have an incredible opportunity, working with our university partners, to advance the product and grow the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kuali is a cloud software company that partners with colleges and universities to build open source software in a competitive space. Our market is rife with outdated, inefficient, legacy ERPs that leave users yearning for better solutions. We are committed to improving our customers’ experience and reducing their investment in administrative software. And, we’re growing quickly with over 170 customers and 75 employees. You’ll have a significant impact on what we do as the leader of one of 4 business lines and a member of the executive team. You’ll also get to work with some truly amazing people.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including full premium coverage for employee and dependent medical and dental care. We offer 401(k) matching, employee profit sharing and all the paid-time off that you need (just work it out with your manager).
If these company values appeal to you, then we should talk:
- Deliver Amazing Experiences
- Cultivate Openness
- Iterate to Evolve
- Act with Accountability
- Assume the Best
- Practice Humility
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Leading and motivating talented product, engineering, and customer success teams.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, core services, and other teams within the company.
- Managing the P&L, strategic investments, and financial health of the business line.
- Working closely with our design partners to plan and execute on strategic product initiatives.
- Forming deep relationships with customers and prospects, gaining a comprehensive understanding of their needs, and validating your assumptions with them.
- Understanding pain points with our products and financial management offerings in general.
- Going beyond feature comparison to develop a keen understanding of what really matters to current and potential customers.
- Driving an excellent customer experience and continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- Balancing simplicity with flexibility and promotion of more sophisticated use.
- Driving transparency and putting meaningful data in customers' hands, both real time and via reporting tools.
- Driving integration with best of breed solutions where they exist and providing solutions where there are gaps.
- Forming strategic partnerships with relevant companies so that we can provide the best possible integration and improve implementations and support for our customers.
- Knowing our products and our market well enough to speak to their benefits in a way that resonates with current and potential customers.
- Knowing where our products’ strengths matter most and weaknesses least.
- Informing product messaging and focusing for growth in the right market segments now and in the future.
- Driving a product marketing strategy.
- Ensuring that customers’ needs are met as you grow the business.
- Growing new business in a sustainable way.
- Traveling frequently to visit current and potential customers and to attend and present at industry events. The travel requirement could be up to 20%.
- Demonstrating thought leadership.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You are a seasoned, business-minded, creative entrepreneur. You have a track record of combining business, technology, and budget challenges to produce high-impact results. You trust your intuition and always seek data to validate it.
- You are or have been responsible for a finance product. You have a deep knowledge of enterprise financial systems, understand operations at a very detailed level, and are in your element working with finance executives.
- You have experience in corporate finance and are knowledgeable about the financial system and business best practices at world class corporations. You understand how systems at world class corporations drive operational efficiencies, reduce transactional focus, and support the integrity of external financial statements. You have an understanding of current and evolving compliance and regulatory requirements.
- You have a keen understanding of the competitive landscape for our products and everything around them, such as systems that are candidates for integration.
- You are passionate about your role in helping customers achieve their missions, and you advocate for them fiercely. You are passionate about the customer experience, the right tools for the job, meaningful analytics, and efficiencies.
- You are a leader with exceptional communication and collaboration skills. You have strong relationships with your customers and peers that help you succeed. You’re organized, transparent, and accountable—you own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, edits, and new ideas.
- You are self motivated and directed. You inspire your team. You embrace teaching (or learning) opportunities and provide constructive coaching and meaningful, stretching challenges.
- You’ve formed and executed on a product strategy and know what you would do differently next time.
- You have worked in “agile” software environments and understand how to keep an agile team motivated, productive and happy in their jobs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Our team is fully distributed across the continental United States. Ideally, you have experience leading remote teams.
- You have leadership experience in both start-ups and large companies.
- You are knowledgeable about the differences between corporate and higher ed finance.
401k matching (up to 4% of your salary)
Full health premiums for you + dependents
Take the PTO you need
Technology and training allowances
To apply: Apply at our website https://www.workable.com/j/6FE56F9453
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||salt,operations,manager,cloud,product manager,customer success,saas,analytics,distributed,sales,marketing,agile,engineer|