2017-09-11 16:56:25 True False
- As a Product Manager, you will define and ship successful, meaningful products that help thousands of developers deliver better applications to their users, faster.
- Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
- CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures and Harrison Metal Capital.
About Product Management at CircleCI
- The Product Management team is responsible for the product strategy, roadmap, and execution. Because developers are our customers (and we’re a huge user of our own service), Product Management and Engineering work together closely to understand the needs of our users, and jointly define the product vision. We work in cross-functional teams, use data and user-research to drive our decision making, believe in delivering features quickly and continuously improving them, and love to talk to our users. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact, and is measurable and achievable.
- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship top quality experiences to users
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing the business
- Build use cases and user stories and communicate them effectively
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis and community feedback into product requirements to ensure the product satisfies user needs as well as wants
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
- Define methods and metrics for measuring success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives, and constantly track performance
- Coordinate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to ensure a cohesive overall user experience
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally in SaaS or developer tools
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities and the ability to articulate the rationale behind those decisions
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of the developer community, tools and supporting ecosystem
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company a plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience as a designer, engineer, or analyst a plus
- Understanding of continuous integration and delivery concepts a plus
- If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
- We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 4 أشهر