Product Managerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهرين
TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 9,000 businesses. We were founded to help eCommerce owners spend less time on sales tax and more time growing the businesses they love. We’re passionate about creating simple solutions and leveraging technology to solve complicated sales tax issues. We’re not just about sales tax though, we’re a technology-driven company focused on providing a great experience for both merchants and developers.”
We offer TaxJar Reports , a simple web-based reporting tool that organizes sales tax data into return-ready reports by state; AutoFile, a service that automatically files sales tax returns; and SmartCalcs API, a modern, accurate, sales tax API for developers to outsource sales tax rates and calculations. For developers, we have created an helpful API demo environment and also are fanatics about creating and maintaining great API documentation.
As Product Manager for the Core TaxJar platform you will:
- Be responsible for TaxJar Reports, SmartCalcs API and the tax engine that powers them both
- Deeply understand the needs and desires of customers (and their designees) who collect and remit sales tax. Furthermore, you will understand how to address the needs of multiple segments of customers, and how to tailor the experience to each.
- Work with the Product Manager for Filing for ensure an intuitive, easy to use end-to-end customer experience
- Work directly with states and local jurisdictions to identify and clarify sales and use tax laws and rules
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering to define and prioritize the requirements they need to build and improve our platform
- Work with our tax experts, customer success and filing teams to maintain our high Net Promoter score
- Coordinate with marketing on both inbound and outbound programs and communication
- 3-7 years of experience in agile SaaS product management, preferably in small business, payroll or taxes
- Data driven, with strong problem framing and analytical skills. You must be able to properly frame and size complex problems, then break them down into actionable steps
- Strong interpersonal skills; you will need to develop strong relationships with developers, customer success team members, state employees, and stressed-out customers
- Experience with multiple customer research and testing methodologies. You know when to use qualitative vs quantitative approaches.
- You have the perfect combination of patience and an intense bias for action
- Superior attention to detail, with strong process and documentation skills
- Clear, concise writer
- Self-directed, self-motivated
- Excel at communicating with the team remotely (chat, video, email, etc)
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We’ve created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We’re profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We’re always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
We offer all of our employees amazing benefits. Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|
|المهارات||manager,api,aws,product manager,customer success,perl,saas,sales,marketing,agile,engineer|