Torch is a Bessemer Venture Partners and Highland Capital backed start up who's founders have engineering and business experience from Blackstone, SmartAsset, Dropbox, and Datadog, and went to schools including MIT and Harvard. Torch is digitizing the $30+ billion of supply ordering that dental practices do every year.
- We offer competitive compensation and equity
As a Product Engineer at Torch, you will help us build our product from the ground up and make decisions that will influence the future technical direction of the company. You will work with our product and design teams in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment to engineer thoughtful product experiences that improve our users’ lives. We are not looking for experience in a particular framework, but people who are solid, empathetic engineers with a passion for learning. That said, we expect that successful engineers will have:
2+ years of experience in a professional engineering environment.
- A passion for writing clean, well-documented code.
- Experience building features that require both front- and backend changes.
- Experience using analytics and user feedback to help drive engineering decisions
Some nice bonuses include:
- Experience with a front-end framework such as React or Vue.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g., Jenkins, TravisCI) and testing frameworks (e.g., py.test, RSpec, Jasmine, Selenium)
- Experience building across web and mobile platforms, especially Android.
email resume to: email@example.com