Product Designer (UX/UI)نشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 4 أشهر
GameChanger contributes to the life-changing impact of sports.
We believe that Sports Matter because they inspire leadership, teamwork, toughness, commitment and confidence—critical life lessons that have the power to propel young athletes toward meaningful futures.
We also understand that without its coaches, parents and volunteers, organized youth sports simply would not exist. We celebrate those tireless heroes, we thank them, and above all else, we make it our mission to help them do what they do best.
GameChanger is a mobile platform for amateur sports communities. Our scoring app delivers coaching insights and live fan updates for over 150,000 teams.
We're a team of 50 here at GC and hoping to be 85 by the end of the year, that's massive opportunity for both professional and personal growth. We’re headquartered in downtown Manhattan and are proud to be part of the DICK’s Sporting Goods family. We strive to be a culture of transparency and collaboration; working together to solve the hard problems and constantly be growing as individuals and as a company.
Our design team is highly passionate and deeply believes in user-centered innovation. We stay connected to our customers and work on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact in the youth sports market. We strive to provide coaches and fans with a smooth functioning and beautifully-designed experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Product Designer to contribute to the GameChanger experience. The role demands great execution, creative problem solving, and the ambition to take projects from start to finish.
We’re growing quickly, so you must be someone who is energized by the idea of achieving our ambitious goals with your teammates in Design, Engineering, Product and Marketing. You're a critical thinker with an innovative approach to making products simple enough for anyone to understand and use.
Seniority level of this position will be commensurate with experience.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers and engineers to define design challenges and contribute to the direction of your product
- Combine insights from user feedback and data to guide your design choices
- Design and rapidly iterate on sketches, flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns across all platforms
- Represent and advocate for best-in-class UX
- 3 to 5 years experience designing digital experiences - mobile first
- You’re an amazing designer who has shipped consumer products and understand what it takes to create awesome experiences
- You have experience working and collaborating with teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- You’re a great communicator who is comfortable with critique and collaboration
- You follow industry leaders, voraciously consume blogs and feeds, and have sources of inspiration at your fingertips
At GameChanger we are…
- We put our customers first, always asking, “Will this enhance their youth sports experience?”
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
- We celebrate and support our customers’ contributions to their communities.
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We do unglamorous work in service of the team.
- We set aggressive goals designed to drive meaningful change.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We entrust decisions to those best positioned to make them.
- We embrace individual responsibility and trust each other to deliver our best effort.
- We say “no” to valuable initiatives so we can concentrate resources on our most important work.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees
- Ikea desks that will soon be traded in for contemporary furniture at our awesome new digs
- Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependents
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and 520 College Savings Plan
- Opportunities for equity compensation
- Endless supply of health and not so healthy snacks and drinks
- Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings
- Unlimited vacation policy
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|