Kolide is looking for experienced product designers to join our team as we build the next generation of security endpoint analysis software. Kolide is an early stage startup focusing on infrastructure instrumentation, analysis, detection, and response. Founded by members of Facebook Security and FireEye, Kolide is uniquely suited to take a progressive approach to a market ripe for disruption.
Product Designers at Kolide will focus on designing the core Kolide product as well as web applications to support the osquery community and the Kolide business. As a velocity-driven, remote-friendly work environment, Kolide is a great place for designers who like to be independently productive while maintaining a flexible schedule.
The following attributes would be true of an ideal candidate:
- Experience working with several different product stakeholders in order to turn ideas into beautiful applications.
- Enough front-end engineering know-how to effectively work with Front End Engineers on bringing your design to life.
- The ability to compromise when necessary in order to deliver as much velocity as possible.
- Able to adhere to a design process when necessary, but independent enough to know when the process needs to be avoided.
- Experience with tools like Sketch and Zeplin is nice, but not required.