Product Designerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ شهر
We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
We're looking for a thoughtful and passionate Product Designer to join our team. You will become a central part of the product team, working directly with product managers and clients to solve big problems and alongside our engineers to build performant, user-centric products for the web and mobile. Product designers at Postlight are expected to be experienced in multiple design disciplines and fluent in the language of how digital products work today.
Who you are:
- You’re comfortable working on products from brainstorming to implementation
- You have experience working closely with developers, product managers and other designers as well as clients
- You’re comfortable presenting to your work internally and to stakeholders
- You’re able to engage actively with clients and take the lead in design conversations
- You’re able to create and execute designs both from a blank slate and within existing work
- You’re excited about learning new skills and exploring new interface paradigms
- You love what you do and get excited about the future of products
What you have:
- Portfolio of design work that demonstrates a meticulous, thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Experience in creating digital and responsive design for web and mobile
- Deep expertise with Sketch, Figma or Adobe Creative Cloud and experience of documenting your designs
- Ability to collaborate with other designers both internally and from client teams and rapidly adapt to feedback
- Past experience in communicating with clients and a proven history of successful design implementations
- Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color, and other UI concerns
- Understanding of web standards, browser and mobile capabilities, and UX best practices
- Willingness to give and accept constructive criticism
- A positive attitude, a sense of humor and a desire to build accessible products for all users
Whether working on site or remotely, your communication skills will be as important as your technical ones. Collaborating across time zones requires constant, clear communication and coordination, via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences. Postlight is headquartered in New York City, but a third of our team works remotely. We know how to keep everyone on the same page, and so should you.
Your skill set will grow at Postlight. You will join a team excited about the problems they solve and the tools they use to solve them. We keep pace with the industry, and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage from your first day, with options to enroll in renters, auto, home, pet, and a variety of other insurances; Generous PTO plus sick days whenever you need them; Weekly company lunches, daily snacks and soft drinks; Professional Development Budget for ongoing learning
|تفاصيل الوظيفة||متطلبات الوظيفة|
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|