Product Design Growth Hackerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
The production team ship medium scale user facing elements on a weekly basis. They occasionally ship large scale changes to the web pages. We need help measuring the impact of these and providing data driven input to planning, prioritisation and ultimately success metrics on a given project.
With 6 sites in different stages of maturity, a growing audience with differing needs and experience we need to continuously refine our user experience in measurable ways beyond the projects that production deploy.
Working remotely and reporting to the Head of Product this role will be pivotal in closing the loop between development projects and ROI across success metrics. The role’s own goals are to ensure growth in assigned KPIs via continuous testing.
- Be the production teams data owner
- Work closely with Data Tsar
- For a given project work with production on the relevant KPIs for measurement of success
- Analyse, report and advise on these deployments
- Pre-filter proposed projects against KPIs as part of prioritising them
- Conceptualise and execute on best practice check-lists and templates for tracking repeated scenarios across all our products
In additional the role is responsible for the continuous improvement of visitor facing design and functional elements via split testing. The role should be able to design, deploy and manage the AB tests using common tools and report on their success or failure.
- Propose and run A/B tests
- Flow successful results into the production team for permanent deployment
- Do not stop
- Agree own success metrics to track performance against
KPIs and Goals
- Page views per visit
- Bounce rate
- Time per visit
- Conversion metrics
- Higher-funnel to lower-funnel
- Moving through conversion states
- E.g. conversion rate to Passport, newsletter signups, etc.
- Returning visitors (vs. new users)
- Speed/Experience – page load time
Your goal is to incrementally increase all the above whilst providing analysis (cohort/segment/channel etc) and feedback to the Head of Product on various releases.
- 4+ years in a UX related field – designing, implementing, etc.
- 3+ years experience A/B testing or demonstrable progressive UX improvement experience
- Working knowledge of content management tools (Drupal preferred but but not essential)
- Working knowledge of css/jquery
- Working knowledge of php/Drupal under the hood
- Ability to communicate across both tech and non-tech
- Strong attention to detail
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|