Principal Engineerنشر بواسطة fevrokbot منذ 5 أشهر
Headquarters: Leesburg, VA
The Principal Engineer / Lead Architect at PhishMe is a proven technical leader in our Software Engineering organization. They are primarily responsible for overseeing the technical direction and architecture of the software built at PhishMe.
The successful candidate will possess a strong background in software development and architecture, have good insight into the kinds of issues and concerns that drive good architectural decisions, be in tune with the available languages and platforms, have a desire to mentor the development organization and guide training to prepare for future growth.
- Using the product roadmap, make decisions about our technical direction and influence technical decisions as a member of engineering leadership.
- Maintain an architecture roadmap and technology radar to guide engineering direction and the evolution of our product offerings.
- Collaborate with other product teams to integrate all PhishMe products into a coherent suite and ensure consistent usability.
- Investigate third party applications and APIs and check compatibility for potential integration with the PhishMe suite of products.
- Work with the Director of Engineering to ensure the team has the capability to implement the necessary technical direction.
- Coordinate (and participate as necessary in) the building of prototypes and proof-of-concept systems to validate technology choices.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards for code reviews, quality metrics, and reporting to measure and maintain the quality of software produced.
- Other duties as assigned
- Technology generalist with solid RoR experience to provide a breadth of experience for an architectural focus.
- Strong desire to maintain and develop skills and stay current with available technologies.
- Previous work with appliance applications and/or AWS is a plus
- Approximately 10% travel. Some occasional international travel may be required.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree. Strong preference given for bachelor and advanced degrees in software technology related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in technical and/or team leadership.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- US Telecommute
To apply: To apply for this position, follow the link below: https://careers-phishme.icims.com/jobs/1078/principal-engineer/job
|الراتب الشهري||غير محدد||مستوى الأقدمية||غير قابل للتطبيق|
|نوع التوظيف||دوام كامل||العطل||0|