2017-09-12 00:55:10 True False
PPC/Paid Traffic Specialist
Headquarters: Larkspur, CO
International Digital Media Company
- Work-from-Home Opportunity with Growing Virtual Company
- Flexible, Full Time Hours
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices. Today, with our team of 65 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
As a Paid Traffic Specialist at Vortala, you will be instrumental in refining and growing Vortala's offering to our healthcare professional clients. Working in conjunction with our SEO, Design, Client Service and Content teams, this position is responsible for supporting Vortala's value proposition - to get more new patients for our clients.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Perform pre-sale reviews to determine suitability of prospective clients for Vortala paid traffic services and provide feedback to the Sales Team.
- Complete set-up of Adwords, Facebook and other paid ads, including keyword research and creation of conversion-friendly landing pages
- Monitor client ad campaigns weekly, adjusting approach as appropriate
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results
- Generate monthly paid search performance reports for clients
- Field questions from current paid search clients
- Provide an outstanding customer experience to clients and colleagues
To secure an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating and managing Google Adwords and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Strong, current knowledge of PPC marketing including Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Google Adwords certification or willingness to become certified
- Experience creating and managing Facebook Ads
- High level of self motivation and drive to continuously experiment with new approaches
- Experience making website edits in WordPress along with basic HTML skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills coupled with strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Client management experience in an agency setting is a definite plus
Vortala is a fast- growing company powered by a team of talented professionals. If you enjoy a fast paced, stimulating work environment, this may be the perfect career position for you!
To apply: Apply here: https://vortala.formstack.com/forms/paid_traffic_specialist_ext_sep_2017
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 10 أشهر