2017-08-13 16:27:06 True False
Platform Technical Lead
Headquarters: Boca Raton
Hypatia Technologies is a startup building a platform to offer "Compliance as a Service". The platform is built on core blockchain and strong crypto technologies. Its primary use case is for regulated industries where individuals must submit sensitive private information in order to be licensed. Hypatia enables this data delivery in a secure, scalable manner while all the time protecting the privacy of the individual through Zero Knowledge Privacy.
We have just completed our initial seed round of funding and are now looking for highly motivated developers to join our team and help build new platforms with these exciting technologies.
- Technical Lead for the Platform team building a decentralized system based on a Permissioned Blockchain
- Primarily programming in Go / Golang
- A degree in CS, mathematics, EE or similar, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of software development experience 3+ years programing with Go
- You need to be a polyglot programmer, comfortable in both object oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- Expertise in at least one strongly typed programming language and familiarity with one functional or logic language
- Passion for building scalable, distributed and secure systems
- Comfortable in a test driven development environment
- Experience providing feedback through code reviews
- Comfortable working with both relational and NoSQL data stores.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology such as AWS, Google Cloud, Rackspace, etc.
- Need to be comfortable working with Linux and have a good understanding of OS internals.
- Self motivated, proactive and take ownership of issues.
- Thrive and excel in our diverse agile team environment.
- Skilled in coming up with simple design and elegant code
- Blockchain experience
- Machine Learning with Logistic Regression experience
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org
الوظيفة غير نشطة
غير قابل للتطبيق
منذ 7 أشهر
منذ 4 أشهر